Made in Canada
Sexual Enhancement for Women
This natural sexual aid is designed to improve desire and physical stimulation, balance hormones, and increase gratification of sex. Blending traditional and Ayurvedic herbs including Maca, Ashwagandha, Velvet Bean, Hops and Damiana that are time-honoured for their physical and emotional effects on women and supportive vitamins to help women rejuvenate and heighten their sexual health and experience.
Balancing Hormones for Sexuality
These herbal aphrodisiacs offer women a means to invigorate their sexuality. Hormones play a big part running interference with mood, sexual desire, and performance, so we include libido enhancing herbs that may help balance these and get into the moment. A satisfying experience depends on the right state of mind, so we help facilitate relaxation and enjoyment, and ease tension with calming ingredients yet include specific vitamins and extracts that may increase sensitivity and intensify the sexual experience.
With SENSATIONAL’s unique blend and multi-dimensional approach, supporting both emotional and physical elements, intimacy and sexual enjoyment can be a regular occurrence.
Rejuvenate your desire
While women rank sex as the number one favourite activity in surveys in the US, in “the real world,” sometimes life’s responsibilities leave little left to rekindle romance with your partner. Menopause, disorders such as endometriosis, stress and lack of time are culprits that can dampen your drive. Poor sleep quality, lack of exercise, unhealthy eating, low energy, unexpressed needs, and negative emotions can also curb cravings for fulfilling sex.
How do you increase desires if they haven’t been aroused in months or even years? Although there are numerous drugs on the market for men, the few drugs developed to address the sexual needs of women – which aim to enhance libido, physical readiness, and overall interest in sex – have had limited success.
Natural herbal remedies, however, have shown results and come without the negative side effects. Although creating intimacy often involves the brain as much as (or more than) the genitals, herbs may provide the initial boost you need. Enerex SENSATIONAL for Women combines traditional time-honoured herbs with advanced nutritional supplements that may increase drive and improve orgasm.
Enerex SENSATIONAL for Women offers:
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium brevicornu) can increase sexual desire and help to alleviate menopause symptoms. It has been used by Chinese emperors for 1,800 years to enhance vitality and strengthen “yang” force.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is in the ancient Hindu Kama Sutra, the primary Sanskrit book on human sexual behaviour. Its nitric oxide content dilates blood vessels, a factor in maintaining arousal in female genitals.
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) contains a potent phytoestrogen that may help women who suffer from low sex drive become sexually aroused, have better lubrication, and experience intensified orgasms.
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa), a traditional Mayan aphrodisiac and energy stimulator, has been shown in research to aid sex drive, particularly if taken with synergistic herbs like Ginkgo biloba, L. Arginine and Ginseng. (Journal SexMarital Ther.2003)
- Ginkgo Biloba has been used for centuries to improve sexual function and satisfaction through increased blood flow. Studies have been positive on women who have reduced desire (Advances in Therapy 2000) or experience sexual dysfunction due to anti-depressant drugs. (J Sex & Marital Therapy, 1998)
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) has a long history as an aphrodisiac and physical energizer. Research shows that its regulating effect on sex hormones testosterone, progesterone and estrogen can help to increase libido, especially for menopausal women. (Menopause,2008)
- Puncturevine (Tribulus terrestris) may perk up women’s sexual interest, achievement of orgasm, and sexual dysfunction in men with its DHEA-boosting activity. Studies testing its effectiveness have found promising results. (Journal Sex Med.,2010) (Phytomedicine, 2008)
- Velvet Bean (Mucuna priuriens) is an Ayurvedic aphrodisiac for women which has naturally occurring L-Dopa, the precursor to dopamine (the brain's pleasure chemical) which increases testosterone, required for sex drive. (Pharmacologyonline, 2010)
- B Vitamins are critical for sex: Niacin creates energy (linked to short, intense bursts during sex) and helps make sex hormones; Vitamin B6 can enhance libido because it reduces excessive amounts of prolactin hormone that takes your mind off sex; Vitamin B12 may heighten sex drive because it enlarges blood vessels and stimulates histamine secretion needed for orgasm.
The Enerex Advantage
Why do we add so many ingredients to the mix? Most practitioners agree formulas combining several proven herbs work better than single herbs due to what is called "orchestration" — they work synergistically together.
Where did your sexuality go?
Don’t forget that humans remain sexual beings for as long as we live; and you can enhance your sex life to ensure that it is just as exciting at 60 as it was at 20. If you choose to do nothing to nurture it as you age, your ability to enjoy sex – and as a result your marital relationship – may deteriorate. In fact, you can enjoy sex into your eighties. You may have to make slight adjustments in your love making as you and your partner grow older, and try some “sexy supplements,” but your parts never “wear out”!
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains:
|Hops (Humulus lupulus, 4:1, 600 mg DHE*) Strobile||150 mg|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, 10:1, 1000 mg DHE*) Root||100 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium brevicornu, 20:1, 1200 mg DHE*) Leaf||60 mg|
|Damiana (Turnera diffusa, 20:1, 1000 mg DHE*) Leaf||50 mg|
|Maca (Lepidium meyenii, 30:1, 1500 mg DHE*) Root||50 mg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3) Nicotinic Acid||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba, 50:1, 2000 mg DHE*) Leaf|
Standardized to 24% Flavonoid Glycosides & 6% Terpene Lactones
|Velvet Bean (Cowage) (Mucuna pruriens, 10:1, 300 mg DHE*) Seed||30 mg|
|Puncture Vine (Tribulus terrestris, 4:1, 80 mg DHE*) Fruit||20 mg|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||10 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||10 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) Ca-d-Pantothenate||10 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||500 mcg|
|Folate (Vitamin B9) Folic Acid||100 mcg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Brown rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate, hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose-complex capsule).
There are no other ingredients added to this formula.
* Dried Herb Equivalent.
DIRECTION OF USE
ADULTS (19+): Take 2 capsules once daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks or prior to use, if you: are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medications for diabetes, have high blood pressure, or seizures, or have frequent anxiety, depression, or related diseases, suffer from a hormonesensitive condition, taking antidepressants, taking any medication or natural health products, have diabetes, cardiovascular disease, ulcers, melanoma, or nervous disorder, Parkinson’s disease, or any psychosis.
Do not use if you are taking products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, fish oils, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur. In such a case, discontinue use. Diuretic effect may occur. In such a case, discontinue use.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Enerex uses PETE plastic containers, a thermoplastic polymer resin. PETE plastic provides a superior moisture and oxygen barrier compared to the more common HDPE plastic that most vitamin manufacturers use.