Your skin is a walking billboard. When your body’s systems are working effortlessly, it makes you vital, healthy and youthful so your skin, which is your largest organ, reflects that on the outside. Commit to creating the healthiest environment for skin & hair to thrive.
What are the right vitamins & minerals to nourish, rejuvenate and beautify your skin & hair? Bamboo Silica (converted to the mineral Silicon), Calcium Citrate (the most easily absorbed calcium), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid, the form that directly affects skin), and Biotin (vitamin B 7) go deep within to beautify skin on the surface. Recommended for sensitive, normal, dry, oily, combination skin and hair.
BENEFITS Bamboo Silica:
- Silicon makes up a major part of collagen stores that promote skin elasticity & smoothness, silky, shiny hair
- Necessary for bone growth & repair, vital to keep facial bone structure youthful and lessen sagging
- Lack of mineral directly linked to body’s aging process which includes formation of wrinkles, loose skin, fine lines since its critical for repair and cell renewal
- Anti-inflammatory = used in treatments for acne & inflamed skin (eczema, psoriasis)
- Creates bonds between protein molecules (Glycosaminoglycans) responsible for skin’s ability to retain water, prevent moisture loss
- Reduces melanin production that causes pigmentation/red spots
- Antimicrobial and antibiotic so protects against bacterial infections/acne
- Strengthens hair structure, reducing brittle, breakable hair & resulting in added shine
- Strengthens skin’s protective barrier from environmental pollutants
- Anti-irritant, soothing & calming benefits to dry, scaly skin, especially sensitive skin
- Bamboo has 10X silica than other sources
BENEFITS Vitamin C:
- Promotes collagen production: keeps skin firm, diminishing fine lines & dryness, improves elasticity
- Increases collagen in hair as an important part of its structure & prevents hair loss
- Limits inflammatory conditions: eczema, dermatitis rashes & psoriasis
- Reduces melanin production, protecting against UV-induced photodamage, dark spots & hyperpigmentation
- Powerful antioxidant that slows premature-ageing by reducing skin-damaging free radicals
- Reduces oxidative stress in follicles that can block hair growth & cause dry, dullness
- Vital for cell turnover – shedding dead cells & replacing with new cells: dullness brightens
- Deficiency in the epidermis = skin vulnerable to damage, appearing thin, fragile, dry
- Helps maintain antimicrobial & permeability barriers so invaders & toxins can’t enter skin — and therefore the body
- Protects keratinocytes (90% of outer skin cells), reducing inflammatory diseases: dermatitis & psoriasis
- Sustains facial bones & muscles; reduces sagging, deep lines (shrunken facial structure from age)
- Helps produce sebum coating that keeps in skin’s natural moisture
- Plays major role in producing antioxidants that prevent DNA damage to collagen & elastin and protect skin from environment
- Aids skin wound healing
- May help prevent skin cancer (according to National Cancer Research Institute)
- Important for hair growth; deficiency can cause hair loss
- Also known as vitamin H; H standing for “Haar und Haut,” German for “hair and skin” because deficiency manifests as dry, scaly skin, rashes, acne, hair loss & brittle nails
- Improves psoriasis. The link may be due to its effect on fat metabolism since fatty acids are linked to robust, healthy skin cells
- Plays a role in hormone function, which affects skin health.
- Healthy hair: may increase growth in women with thinning hair
- Nail strengthener: it may increase nail thickness and reduce splitting
- Has many body functions that can play out on the surface (skin/hair) if not enough is eaten in diet: It is vital for metabolism, for digestion to convert food into energy, healthy nervous system, brain function & immune system
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains:
|Calcium Citrate (40 mg elemental calcium)||200 mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||200 mg|
|Bamboo Extract (Bambusa vulgaris, 70% Silica, stems)||100 mg|
|Providing: Silicon||32 mg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose-complex capsule).
DIRECTION OF USE
ADULTS: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.