EASY LUNCH FOR KIDS TO MAKE MOM
Strawberries ‘n Cream Rollup
1 large plain flour tortilla
1 tablespoon nut butter (1 heaping cereal spoonful, for kids)
5 strawberries, sliced as thinly as they can
½ banana chopped
1 pinch of cinnamon (1 dash from the spice container)
2 tablespoons strawberry yogurt (2 heaping cereal spoonsful)
1. Place the tortilla on a flat surface such as a table where kids have easy access on a chair. Have them spread it with the nut butter right to the edges.
2. Allow them to put the strawberries onto the tortilla as evenly spread out as they can, leaving a small border around the edges free.
3. Let them add the chopped banana over the strawberries, and then sprinkle the tortilla with cinnamon.
4. Have them smooth the yogurt overtop, leaving a border around the edges.
5. As tightly as they can, roll up the tortilla, starting from one end, pressing the edge of the tortilla with nut butter to make it stick.
6. Place the tortilla wrap seam side down on a cutting board and slice it into wheels (or 4 sections, if wheels are too difficult). Serve Mom immediately.